Jade Plant Care Guide: Growing Information and Tipsabhimanyu.2927@gmail
Jade Plant Care Guide: Growing Information and Tips
Jade plant care is easy and simple. Many people enjoy growing jade plants in their homes and offices, and they are considered to be symbols of good luck.
Watering a Jade Plant
- Never let a jade plant dry out completely.
- Do not water a jade plant too often, as this can cause root rot.
- Don’t water your jade plant on a schedule. Rather, water your jade plant when the top of the soil is just dry to the touch.
- If your jade plant is losing leaves or has leaf spots, this is most commonly caused by too little water.
Also Check : Rubber Plant Care Guide
Sunlight Requirements of a Jade Plant
They need full sun in order to grow properly. If they do not have full sun, they may become stunted and leggy.
Proper Temperature for Jade Plants Jade plant care instructions says that jade plants do best in daytime temperatures of 65-75 F. (18-24 C.) during the day and 50-55 F. (10-13 C.) at night. That being said, if they get lots of sunlight, they will do fine in temperatures that are higher than this.
Fertilizing Your Jade Plant
- Fertilize your jade plant about once every six months.
- Use a balanced water-soluble fertilizer. An important thing to keep in mind is that you should water your jade plant in a regular way and then water it with the fertilizer water.
- Never fertilize your jade plant when the soil is dry, as this will damage the roots.
Also Check : Available Fertilizers with us
You should re-pot your rubber plant to allow it to grow. You may need to do this every few years or every year depending on how large your pot is and how quickly your plant grows. Don’t re-pot your the plant if you’d like to keep it at its current size.
Also Check : Our Premium Collection of Pots and Planters