- Reviews (0)
Palak/Spinach Non-Hybrid Seeds.
Spinach is easy to grow in any type of vegetable garden.
Weight: 10 grams.
Number of Seeds per 10 grams: 500 approximately
- will do well in all types of soil but poorly aerated clay soils
- pH range between 6.0 to 7.0
- Sow seeds early in the season and cover lightly with soil.
- Space seeds or seedlings 10-12″ apart.
- They will tolerate a little crowding, and look good in clumps or groups
Height: Plants grown in average garden soil will be 4 to 6 tall, while those grown in rich soil or compost may reach over 8 feet.
Watering: Water them during dry periods, once or twice per week.
Harvest: Harvesting of Amaranth can start after 6 to 8 weeks of sowing.
Don’t wait too long to harvest, or wait for larger leaves; bitterness will set in quickly after maturity.
Difficulty Level: Easy