Tomato (Desi) Seeds
- Reviews (0)
Tomato Seeds Buy Online
Tomatoes are easily grown no matter where you plant them indoors or outdoors. If you plant them indoors, you should start sowing seeds from late Feb to mid-March. You can fertilize seed from late March to early April if you grow plants outdoors. Buy tomato seeds before you wanted to harvest them.
To harvest tomato seeds, make sure the soil is moist not frozen. Tomatoes require warmth and light and should spray water daily twice to start sprouting in a week.Now you can buy tomato seeds online from plantkart, online nursery. Tomato seeds price may vary depending on the type you want.
Details to be Considered While Buying Desi Tomato Seeds Online
Weight: 10 grams.
Number of Seeds per 10 grams: 500 approximately.
- Temperature Tomato is a warm-season crop that is sensitive to frost.
- An average daily means of 20 ° to 24 °C is optimum for growth, yield and fruit quality.
- Tomato has given good results when grown in well-managed sandy loam and heavy clay loam free of hardpan but best results are obtained in deep, well-drained loam.
- The soil should be rich in organic matter and plant nutrients, with a pH value of 6 to 7.
- Choose a pot as big as possible. Tomato plants need a lot of nutrients, so fill it with rich garden soil
- Take a few paper cups and fill them with an inch of potting soil. Place the seeds in the cup and cover them with a loose layer of dry soil. Sprinkle water on it for a few days and you will see the seedlings sprouting.
- Once they are over an inch tall, cut the paper cup away and replant the seedlings in the pots you have prepared. Plant only one seedling per pot. If you grow many plants in one pot, the yield will be less.
- It’s important to keep the roots of the plants covered with soil at all times. They shouldn’t be exposed. Also, the soil should be moist — not excessively — at all times.
- Once the plants start growing, stake them with wooden sticks. Otherwise, they will bend under the weight of their fruits.
- Water the plants every day. During peak summer, water them twice a day.
Fruit should appear about 60 days after transplanting.
Plantkart is one of the leading online nurseries in India. We provide high quality Indoor Plants Online, plant pot seeds, plants, vegetable seeds, fertilizers, and all accessories related to planting.
Also Check :