- Reviews (0)
Buy Coriander Seeds Online in Hyderabad
The Coriander or cilantro is a tropical crop and requires a cool, dry and frost-free climate. Growing coriander seeds require well-drained and loamy soils. Temperature between 20-25 degrees celsius is favourable for growing coriander seeds. The seeds of coriander should be planted 1/4-inch deep directly in the garden in late spring or early summer.
Kothimeera Seeds Online @ Plantkart
Germinating of cilantro seeds usually takes 5 to 7 days after the seeds were planted. After 7 days or so, white sprouts comes out of the seed.Coriander has many health benefits and is a powerful antioxidant. You can also include cilantro seeds or leaves in your diet. Now you can buy coriander seeds online from plantkart, an online nursery providing a wide range of indoor and outdoor plants, pot seeds, vegetable seeds and many more.
- Coriander requires a long warm growing season.
- It can be grown easily in Flower beds, small Gardens, Plastic bags and pots in balconies.
- Grows best in temperature around 28 C
- It can be grown well in any kind of soil.
- The Optimum pH range is Neutral (between 6.5 to 7.5).
- Coriander should be planted outdoors in fall season . Even it can be grown in pots as well.
- Seed should be sown in 1/2 inch covered with soil.
- Optimum spacing should be 2 inch from row to row and 2 feet from plant to plant OR Consider 2-inch pot for indoors.
- Sow the 3 seeds per pit and thin the seedlings to 1-2/ pit after 10 days.
- Seedling takes place within 4 to 7 days from the date of sowing.
- Water the field as per need of crop. Keep seedlings moist but not wet. Use a watering can with fine spray.
- Harvesting of Coriander can start after 25 days of Sowing.
- If it is grown in balcony , pluck the leaves and cut till the stem
Plantkart is one of the leading online nurseries in India. We provide high quality Indoor Plants Online, plant pot seeds, plants, vegetable seeds, fertilizers, and all accessories related to planting.
Also Check :