1 in stock
- Reviews (0)
Rosemary Herb in a Ceramic Planter.
HOW TO GROW ROSEMARY
- Water the plants evenly throughout the growing season, but be careful not to overwater.
- Prune regularly so that the plant won’t get lanky.
- For fresh rosemary in the winter, grow the plant indoors in a pot. Be sure to put it in bright light and protect it from cold drafts.
- After the rosemary flowers, remember to trim the plant.
- Be sure to get cuttings or divide the plant for next season if it won’t survive winter in your area
WIT & WISDOM
- Rosemary tea is said to enhance one’s memory. Alternatively, wear a sprig of rosemary in your hair to improve your memory.
- In the language of flowers, rosemary symbolizes remembrance.
- A sprig of lavender or rosemary under your ironing board cover will release its fragrance with the heat.