- Reviews (0)
- Name- Tulsi Plant (Ocimum tenuiflorum)
- Placement- Outdoors & Indoors
- Height- 5 to 7 inches
Plant Care Guide:
- Tulsi thrives in full sun but grows in partial shade too, at least 4 hours of sunlight a day is required.
- Water the plant when the top one inch of soil is dry. Reduce watering by the winter to prevent diseases.
- It is important to pinch tops of Tulsi plant when they are forming four or six pairs of leaves, this will make the plant grow bushier. Even the flower buds need to be removed when they appear. It grows more lush and full when seed production is prevented.