The term ‘PlantKart’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Jeedimetla, Hyderabad (India). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- We at our sole discretion reserve the right to change, amend or modify the Terms of Service at any time, without notifying you or assigning any reasons. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms of Service.
- If you do not agree to any changes or updates to the Terms of Service, your remedy is to not use the Site and to cancel any accounts or Services you have signed up for. Your continued use of the Site or the Services after a change or update has been made to the Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such change or update.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you placed an order and product is not available in stock then we can hold your order till product is available on stock or you may change your choice like you can change earlier product with another same price product or you can wait till this product in stock.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.